We are thrilled to announce we are partnering with Minnesota AmeriCorps Emergency Response Initiative. This statewide program was created to help communities affected by COVID-19.
AmeriCorps has awarded us with one full-time AmeriCorps Emergency Response member to work on United Way of GWP’s Blue Bookshelf program this summer.
- Recruit guest celebrity readers
- Create videos for social media
- Organize summer book events
- Secure locations for new bookshelves
- Coordinate volunteers to build bookshelves
As part of the Emergency Response initiative, AmeriCorps will provide:
- A total stipend of $3,750
- Individual health insurance (monthly premium 100% paid)
- An additional $1,311 for tuition or student loans
In order to begin serving in June, candidates must apply by May 19. Would you or someone you know be a great match for this important work? Please help us spread the word by sharing this information with your networks and encouraging others to apply!
Apply now at https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=united%20way%20of%20goodhue&l=Red%20Wing%2C%20MN&vjk=8dd1eec0448cd0ca.
Contact Sarah Lindner at email@example.com after you apply, and she’ll share your name with program administrators to they know you’d like to be placed at United Way of GWP.